Whether you’re a new biker looking for places to ride, or a seasoned biker in need of fresh routes to try, here is a round up of my favourite routes. Many eminate from East London and out into Essex, Herts, Beds or Suffolk, but some stretch further afield across middle England into Wales and such like.
- Ride Out to Finchingfield, Essex
- Essex Ride Out, Burnham Bends to Bishops Stortford
- After Work Twisty Road Circuit
- Scenic Ride Back From Shrewsbury
- Another Jaunt Across Middle England
- Summer Ride Outs Via Finchingfield
- Autumn Ride to North Wales
- Mersea Island Ride Out
- Trip to North Wales July 2016
- Howto: Plan & Follow a Google Maps Route on Motorcycle with your Phone
- Good Friday Seaside Ride, London to Essex Loop
- Ride Out Route – Essex Loop
- Motorcycle Routes around San Francisco & San Jose Bay Area
Most of these routes are presented in Google Maps form, which can easily be sent straight to your phone, or can be downloaded in the universal KML format for import into Garmin or TomTom satnav’s.
If you’ve ridden any of these routes, do report back, I’d love to hear your thoughts. Similarly, if you have your own alternative detours or routes, I’d also love to hear from you.