Whether you’re a new biker looking for places to ride, or a seasoned biker in need of fresh routes to try, here is a round up of my favourite routes. Many eminate from East London and out into Essex, Herts, Beds or Suffolk, but some stretch further afield across middle England into Wales and such like.
- Adventures Down Under, Rental MT09 in Brisbane, Part 1
- Adventures Down Under, Rental MT09 in Brisbane, Part 2
- After Work Twisty Road Circuit
- Another Jaunt Across Middle England
- Autumn Ride to North Wales
- Essex Ride Out, Burnham Bends to Bishops Stortford
- Good Friday Seaside Ride, London to Essex Loop
- Howto: Plan & Follow a Google Maps Route on Motorcycle with your Phone
- Impromptu Essex Ride Out
- Mersea Island Ride Out
- Motorcycle Routes around San Francisco & San Jose Bay Area
- Ride Out Route – Essex Loop
- Ride Out to Finchingfield, Essex
- Scenic Ride Back From Shrewsbury
- Scotland West Coast Road Trip around Isle of Mull & Skye with Mapped/FA
- Summer Ride Outs Via Finchingfield
- Trip to North Wales July 2016
Most of these routes are presented in Google Maps form, which can easily be sent straight to your phone, or can be downloaded in the universal KML format for import into Garmin or TomTom satnav’s.
If you’ve ridden any of these routes, do report back, I’d love to hear your thoughts. Similarly, if you have your own alternative detours or routes, I’d also love to hear from you.
Seasoned London commuter, doing my best to stay rubber side down and never stop moving forward.