Beginner Biker Adventures accept a quota of guest post submissions. However, to maintain our high standards we have a strict policy and guidelines.
- Articles must be relevant, interesting and well written, I will decline any submissions that are spammy or glorified adverts
- Posts should be at least 1000 words
- I prefer if royalty free images are provided to compliment the post, but I can source some myself if required (please discuss with me if so)
- Articles should be well written with proper use of grammar. British English spelling is preferred, to fit my largest audience segment
- I’m happy to add one or two backlinks, but I follow a strict adherence to Google Search Engine guidelines
- I will promote the post on my social media channels, I’d expect you to do the same too
- Articles must be original and unique, no regurgitated or duplicate content already published elsewhere
- Articles must not later be duplicated elsewhere on other sites
- I reserve the right to make edits to submitted articles and may refuse to publish if content it not deemed to be Quality
If you’d like to collaborate and submit a guest post please get in touch to discuss further.
“A person who sees Quality and feels it as he works is a person who cares. A person who cares about what he sees and does is a person who’s bound to have some characteristics of Quality” – Robert M. Pirsig