Beginner Biker Adventures accepts a quota of guest post submissions. However, to maintain our high standards we have a strict policy and guidelines.
- Articles must be relevant, interesting and well written, I will decline any submissions that are spammy or glorified adverts
- Posts should be at least 1000 words
- I prefer if royalty-free images are provided to compliment the post, but I can source some myself if required (please discuss with me if so)
- Articles should be well written with proper use of grammar. British English spelling is preferred, to fit my largest audience segment
- I’m happy to add one or two ‘dofollow’ sponsored backlinks as per Google Search Engine guidelines
- I will promote the post on my social media channels, I’d expect you to do the same too
- Articles must be original and unique, no regurgitated or duplicate content already published elsewhere
- Articles must not later be duplicated elsewhere on other sites
- I reserve the right to make edits to submitted articles and may refuse to publish if the content is not deemed to be Quality
If you would like to collaborate and submit a guest post please get in touch to request our my latest media kit and sponsored post pricing structure.
“A person who sees Quality and feels it as he works is a person who cares. A person who cares about what he sees and does is a person who’s bound to have some characteristics of Quality” – Robert M. Pirsig